MAH-Tai recently got to know the foreman of the cleaning company that's contracted by the town council. He'd told MAH-Tai that if there's any problems with the cleanliness within the estate, we could let him know. As you know about our disgusting neighbour, who spits at our common lift landing, from our previous post, MAH-Tai told him about the problem. The foreman vouched to catch the culprit.
Since the MAH-sters are friendly people, we often smile and chat with neighbours and people whom we know. And since the foreman had helped us cleaned a spit on the lift landing before, MAH-Tai maintained the usual friendliness.
Just yesterday, the foreman came by from behind me as I was walking MAH-Pet. He gave a friendly pat on my forearm, which I didn't feel very comfortable since I'm not all that close to him! As we were walking and talking, he said : "Wah, Mrs Mah, your dog shaved already now full of agility ah! I also full of agility. If you need, call me. I come." I felt totally insulted! I wasn't expecting this to happen and as such, didn't know how to react. When he walked off to a distance, he called out to me again. When I turned to look at him, he gave my the thumbs up with a sick look on his face. I felt totally disgusted and walked off.
I thought about it as I came home and regretted cos I could have given him a piece of my mind! I called MAH-Ge and related the whole incident to him. He said he will get it settled when he gets home.
When MAH-Ge came back, he brought MAH-Pet down, at the same time, went to look for that man. He couldn't find him. Then, after dinner, MAH-Ge went down again. This time, with his bike helmet as he thought of riding around the estate to try to get him. He had his mobile phone ready so that he could record everything. While he was down, I was worried at home and was prepared to call the police if he didn't come home within half an hour.
When he came home, MAH-Ge said he couldn't control himself. He had initially wanted to talk to him calmly but firmly. But he scolded the fella instead. That man had initially pretended he had forgotten what he said. When MAH-Ge reminded him of it, he said MAH-Ge accused him. But MAH-Ge told him that he could call me down to verify, if he wanted. And it was at that time, that he said, perhaps it was a miscommunication. MAH-Ge told him..."whatever it is! From now on, you don't touch my wife or talk to her! Don't you dare even go near her! You stay away from her!" That man offered his apologies and a handshake but MAH-Ge walked off.
Now, I only hope this man will not try to harm us in any way.
At night, MAH-Ge told me that I must not doubt him. He will protect this family with his life. He's my Hero! So Macho! Hahaha...I thank God for blessing me with this man, who loves and protects his family. My Hero...
2 comments:
Bravo to the macho MAH-Ge!! So touched by his actions :)
Heehee...too bad I didn't get to see the action or my knees would have melted and fall right into his manly arms...:P
Post a Comment