MAH-Let takes the school bus home arriving at about 5.15pm everyday. As usual, MAH-Por and MAH-Tai, together with MAH-Pet will wait for her downstairs. MAH-Tai will bring MAH-Pet out for his usual stroll at the same time.
It took a long time for the lift to come yesterday. There are 3 lifts servicing our block. 1 was under repair, another was stucked on the 7th floor while the other would only stop at whichever lower floor that pressed for the lift. We stay on the 16th floor, so the lift will never come if someone on the lower floor pressed for it. That's how silly the 'smart' lift is.
We couldn't wait anymore as we don't want to be late and making MAH-Let and the bus driver wait for us instead. So, MAH-Tai pressed on the "up" button as well, to make the lift come faster. Indeed, the 1 which was stucked on the 7th floor finally came. A little girl was in there, together with 2 luggage. When we went in, she told me that she was going to the 7th floor. I told her to press on the 1st floor for me as well.
When the lift reached the 7th floor, she held on to the door. So I asked her, "Are you going out?" and she said no. "Then, can you please close the door. I need to go to the 1st floor." At that time, she called out to her mother to hurry up. The lady came, gave us a hard stare and said "What' the problem? It's not like we're taking an hour of your time!" MY! Instead of apologising, she still had the cheek to tell me off! So rude right? Wah, I really let go man! I told her, "Look, please be considerate! You were holding onto the lift for so long and other people can't use it. My daughter's coming back from her school, I'm not going to let her wait!" We did have an argument while in the lift. She's so stupid! Why can't she move her things out to the lift lobby and then slowly move her things into the house?! Adoi! That's what I call a bionic bird brain! I should have told her that!
Argh! No use arguing with pea brains. But I'm unhappy that she's going to be my neighbour! I really hope that the MAH-Sters can move out soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment