Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MAH-Tini's Twitches

Over the last couple of weeks, I'd observed MAH-Tini and have seen him having involuntary twitches. I was pretty amused in the beginning till it dawned on me that this could be something to do with the brain development.

I then made this known to the PD when we took MAH-Tini for his jab and he said to record the episodes for him to see as he couldn't visualise how the twitches are and had thought that it could be those made when they peed. I knew it wasn't those as I could tell the difference and how could he be peeing so often?

MAH-Ge didn't believe it initially as he hadn't witnessed any of the episodes. He got scared too when he finally saw it and we started searching the internet for answers. We were some what relieved when most said that it could be infantile myoclonic spasm due to his immature nervous system and would grow out of it. Now, we really hope this is temporary and he will grow out of it. Please help to pray for him, my friends.

Here's a video which we took of his twitching episode.

No comments: