MAH-Let performed extremely well at her school's concert! She was the only 1 who was moving and grooving to the music while the rest stood on stage, too overwhelmed by the Ooos and the Ahhs and little chuckles from the audiences. This group of toddlers' performance made everyone go "Ooh So cute!"
With MAH-Let's extraordinary flair in dancing, I was the most proud parent that day and you can see it from here! So full of praise for her and BRAG....so proud! Somebody stop me! Heehee.....I almost cried when my little girl went on stage. MAH-Ge was so engrossed with watching her dance that he veered the video away from her. Haiz! Daddy!
See it for yourself if you don't believe me. It's a little blurry here. Wish I can send you the CD version of it!
And here's another 1 of her in a Chinese number.
With MAH-Let's extraordinary flair in dancing, I was the most proud parent that day and you can see it from here! So full of praise for her and BRAG....so proud! Somebody stop me! Heehee.....I almost cried when my little girl went on stage. MAH-Ge was so engrossed with watching her dance that he veered the video away from her. Haiz! Daddy!
See it for yourself if you don't believe me. It's a little blurry here. Wish I can send you the CD version of it!
And here's another 1 of her in a Chinese number.
2 comments:
Wow, Chey is so brave and talented at her age! Although, i cant see clearly from the video, but from description, she must be doing great! Good job! Mah-tai pls show us next time we meet ok?
Yah...very pixelated. So wasted. Yes yes...will definitely show you all the next time we meet! Then see me tear again! Haha...
Post a Comment